no entry

16:25


A barbed-wired door to/from nowhere....

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. What is the technique to get an image like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cris,

    This image is created with a very shallow depth of field... one where the f/stop is at f/2.8

    You will need to put your camera into Aperture mode.

    If you would like me to talk you through this just drop me another email

    Cheers and thank you for the comment

    Kingsley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kingsley,

    I am an amateur photographer with a Sony A200 and I am actually learning by my own. I do need people like you to help me grow and maybe one day go pro.
    I will definitely try this at home, I always wanted to know how to use this technique, i have some ideas that will make nice pictures.

    I hope that I can continue asking for more advices.

    Thanks,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris,

    You are more than welcome to ask anything you want. Photography is a great art form, and also a technical one as well. Anything I can do to fast track your development I would be happy to assist.

    Now two things.... if you want to have this conversation offline you can contact me at tinkt(at)gmail.com

    Also you may want to think about having a skype conversation etc, might be easier to talk through the settings and trying as we talk rather than via email.

    Also I can put together a list of recommended reading/reference sites for you as well if you want.

    Let me know.

    Cheers

    Kingsley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks man, I really appreciate the opportunity. I will add you to my friends list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no probs... looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe